- Face coverings are required at the change of lessons.
- Face covering are not required on entry and exit from school except on public transport and dedicated school buses.
- Not needed at break and lunch times as students are in bubbles at these times.
- Face coverings are not required during lessons.
Should students wish to wear face coverings at these times they may do so.
- All face coverings should be of a plain colour with no insignia, allegiance or elaborate design on it (examples below).
- Students may also choose to wear a clear visor also.
- Some students may be exempt from wearing face covering due to a medical issue or disability. Parents need to request this via your Year Tutor to get an exemption card.