"My son has just left Woodkirk to go to university. Do not hesitate in giving this place serious consideration. The staff are unbelievably generous with their time." Parent
- Your son/daughter will be cared for.
- We have a long history of impressive results.
- Our curriculum is traditional and offers many of the facilitating subjects for Russell Group universities.
- Behaviour in lessons is never less than exemplary.
- We have a simple uniform policy.
- Students are friendly and welcoming.
- We recognise the individual needs of students.
- Your son/daughter will be challenged to succeed and we never accept second best.
- Students are carefully matched to courses and their performance is constantly tracked.
- We recognise the stresses of A Level studies and have a very experienced pastoral team who help willingly.
- The vast majority of our students progress onto first choice universities which is a direct result of excellent guidance.
- Students follow a Learning and Conduct Agreement which instils the necessary atmosphere for learning.
- We create citizens for the future who are resourceful, empathetic, respectful and multi skilled.