INCREASING DATA ALLOWANCES ON MOBILE PHONES
scroll down for the application form
The Leodis Academies Trust (Blackgates Primary Academy, East Ardsley Primary Academy, Hill Top Primary Academy, Westerton Primary Academy, Woodkirk Academy) can help certain students get online using free mobile data increases funded by the Department for Education (DfE).
You can request this support if each of the following applies:
• your child is learning from home due to the disruption with face-to-face education;
• the children for whom you’re responsible do not have enough phone data to access on-line learning each and this needs increasing.
This scheme temporarily increases data allowances for mobile phone users on certain networks. This will allow other devices to connect to the internet via a mobile phone so children and young people can access remote education if their face-to-face education is disrupted.
Who can get help Schools, trusts and local authorities can request mobile data increases for children and young people who:
• do not have fixed broadband at home
• cannot afford additional data for their devices
• are experiencing disruption to their face-to-face education
Children / parents / other appropriate family members with access to a mobile phone on one of the following networks might be able to benefit:
• Virgin Mobile
• Tesco Mobile
• Sky Mobile
What is your network offering? CLICK
Other providers may join the scheme at a later stage.
THE APPLICATION FORM IS BELOW